8/17/2005

what's up, cookiepuss?

ok, so i spent i think more than an hour listening to one of my favOrite Out-of-tOwners vent, and i am only posting this because i today realized that, despite the fact she's never made it known, she already knew about this cobweb invested corner of my brain. so in all fairness i must admit that during her vent i did a moderate amount of turning the tables, as any good advocate would do. i hope i made her laugh and feel a little lighter through my the verbal beating (which was more like a vivgorous massage, if you ask me -- har). also, it turns out that i didn't have a can of beets in the cupboard, which is too bad since it would have made a great pic (close up of me eating the beets)... maybe tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Deep tissue massages they are.

8/18/2005 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home