3/18/2005

not last....

i have noticed that on buzznet there are a few people who take great delight in being the first commenter on a photo (most often on the photo of a blogger who gets lots and lots of comments - but not mine), and to show their delight they exclaim "FIRST!" with what i imagine to be an 'in your face' tone. (you know who you are)
this morning while in the restroom, i went into a stall to do my business, and noticed that the toilet seat was up. i know this means that no one has used that toilet since it was cleaned by the janitors the night before. as i put the seat down, realizing what it meant, in my head i involuntarily exclaimed "FIRST!".... then i felt great shame, but only for a moment, and then went about my business.

4 Comments:

Blogger Boz said...

FIRST!!!!

Spiking my mouse and doing my little "I'm First Dance".
::wiggle, wiggle, wiggle::
I'm Bad, I'm Bad, I'm Bad.
YEAH BABY !!!

3/18/2005 3:17 PM  
Blogger Boz said...

I feel such shame.

3/18/2005 3:17 PM  
Blogger Wendy Maybury said...

Number 2!!!

ummm wait....

3/20/2005 7:57 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

I still love to be the first person to comment on your buzznet. I hate that I don't have a job that lets me camp on your site. I also hate that I didn't seen these posts until tonight.

I stink.

3/21/2005 12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home