1/18/2005

omens.

there's a ladybug on my window at work right now. i was ecstatic when i saw it from across the room, because ladybugs are so pretty and for some reason i always felt like ladybugs were good luck when they're around. i got up closer to inspect it and realized it's all faded and brown and looks more like a potato bug, and it made me feel not so lucky. :-/ as i started writing this post i thought about that unlucky feeling, and at this very moment i just watched it take flight and leave. the end.

4 Comments:

Blogger Boz said...

I wonder if her house was on fire and and her children were alone.

2/03/2005 4:03 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

I used to think ladybugs were wonderful. Then something changed and there were thousands of them around my home town. Almost a plague. Iowa is a great place for insects.

But I still love butterflies. Give me a million, and I'd still love them.

2/03/2005 11:26 AM  
Blogger Gift From Virgo said...

How do you do that? Can I touch you? You are someone that I wish I knew.

2/04/2005 5:35 PM  
Blogger Boz said...

Yeah, ladybugs have worn out their welcome in michigan lately, they've gotten a worse rep than cockroaches.

2/05/2005 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home