1/03/2005

chilly willy...

i'll admit that i appreciate not having to freeze my ass off when i have my pants down, but what the fuck is up with the fact that i need a space heater in my office to warm me up from the daily arctic-like conditions but the heat in the ladies room is cranked up so high that it feels like palm springs?

oh yeah. clearly there's a rant purge occurring at the onset of this new year.
better put on your slickers and wellies, kids... we're in for a long ride.
if you choose to stay you're on notice: get in, sit down, hold on and shut up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Boz said...

You could have ended this post with ass and pants down because I didn't get any farther than that.

1/03/2005 1:24 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

I'm buckled in. Let's go.

1/03/2005 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home