1/14/2005

aren't you annette benning?

pocky -- it's the most complete treat ever!
at least that's what i think i overheard last night... er, um, i mean early this morning... so what if i have only seen the lesser half of about four hours sleep? i don't feel like i'm *hurting* and i'm surprisingly not grumpy. maybe it's all the sleep i forced on myself on wednesday night like a false hibernation. better to just give it time, though, because the day is still very young and i am hoping the mass amounts of a certain stimulant i have yet to consume will lubricate my brain into a complacent state for the whole day. (coffee lobotomy)

feh!

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

No, I'm Susan Surandon

1/14/2005 12:46 PM  
Blogger Boz said...

Damn, damn, damn, I can't think of what movie the "Aren't you Annette Benning" quote is from, and I just saw the movie a couple weeks ago!!!
Damn, damn, damn, I'll be searching IMDB all night!!!

1/15/2005 8:08 PM  
Blogger Boz said...

It was from the Sopranos!!!
I didn't even have to use IMDB.
It came to me like a flaming pie from out of the sky.

1/15/2005 8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home