12/23/2004

send in the damn elves....

oh jeebus! someone will me the motivation.
i have a carload (meaning the whole back of my wagon filled) of stuff to wrap for the little and some of the other kids in the family. despite having done not much other than make a gingerbread house tonight, i have somewhat been searching for my second wind all night long. generally i am not tired or sleepy at all, until i think about having to get that stuff out of my car, bring it upstairs and wrap it--zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
see? it's even making me lethargic just writing about it.
meanwhile, just 6 feet away from me on the other sofa, luna is fast asleep, breathing heavy, even snoring a little and twitching like she's chasing some neighbor dog or a squirrel. damn dog... i love her so, but right about now i'd like to be living that dog's life.... except for that whole not having opposable thumbs thing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Boz said...

opposable thumbs are over rated.

12/24/2004 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home