12/13/2004

like grains of sand in an hourglass...

due to the recent cold (i.e. anything below 70F) weather we're having, i got a new space heater for my office. i love it. many thanks go out to the folks at Holmes for making such a kick ass product. it's got more than two handfulls of settings, it oscillates on demand, and it's got an emergency shut-off if it overheats. and it's that last part there that's going to be the most important feature for me, since on at least two occasions now i have left it on overnight, but each time it has not shut off and was still running when i came in to my office. now, this morning i came in to find that i had left it on over the whole weekend - it didn't auto shut off and it's stil running.

... someday my luck is gonna run out, but until then i'll be warm.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

When we hear on the news that Century City burnt down, we'll know.

The DVL did it.

12/13/2004 11:23 PM  
Blogger Boz said...

I wish I had something that oscillated on demand.

12/14/2004 3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home