12/01/2004

j'accuse!!!

i am an adult luring children into my crash-mobile with promises of fruity goodness.

lately to help out my friend LH, i have been carpooling by picking up her daughter J afterschool when i pick up Little. it's nothing much, but it helps me feel like i am able to support LH in some way while she's dealing with all the crap she's going through. always trying to go the extra mile, today i agreed to also pick up her younger daughter, D-muffin, from preschool on the way to pick up Little and J. when D-muffin caught wind of the plan she was less than pleased, which made me a little nervous that she might put up a fight when i show up at school to pick her up, which in turn might make us late picking up the other two. so, crafty me, i struck a deal with D-muffin that i would bring snacks for just her as the reward for letting me pick her up from school (butofcourse you know there are separate snacks for Little and J stashed in my car right now too). t-minus 2 hours to go in making this carpooling plan all work out today...*fingers crossed*

2 Comments:

Blogger Boz said...

Putting the eViL in DeViL since 1969.

12/01/2004 12:45 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

"Can you help me find my puppy? We'll drive around in my big, white non-descript van until we see him."

12/01/2004 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home