10/24/2004

dear neighbor...

yes, it's me... i'm the girl blasting music all day long on a sunday while i'm cleaning house... i understand that you might have had an open house for your condo today, and maybe i should apologize for having hit the 'repeat' button when i started by listening to James:Laid, but i won't dear neighbor, because i don't care if it made you crazy.... in fact, i bet you never realized that anyone could love Erasure as much as i did today when i cranked the Pop20 greatest hits cd so goddamn loud and sang at the top of my lungs (quite poorly, of course) to more than a handful of those songs... well, i'm almost on the last leg of the housecleaning, and i'm feeling a bit sluggish and need a pick-me-up... yes, dear neighbor, that's The Clash:London Calling you hear right now that's giving me that much needed pick-me-up... and yes, that faint click you heard in fact was me pressing the repeat button, again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Well, there's no why they could have had a problem with your choice of music.

10/24/2004 7:44 PM  
Blogger Boz said...

You 80's chicks are so wild.

10/24/2004 10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home