5/26/2004

i'm more than a handful....

i have no ulterior motive other than to pick your brain and learn a new perspective on life.
i shoot from the hip, wear my heart on my sleeve and have a bum left knee.
holy shit! you had a stalker?!
i appreciate receiving disclaimers as much as giving them.
i don't keep secrets well, you are warned.
i can be honest to a fault.
i am sarcastic, but this is not news.
did you mean to say 'bitch' like it was a bad thing?
i curse a lot... and sometimes so does my kid.
i only want to know your secrets if they involve/affect me.
i get attached to people moreso than material things.
i drive way too fast, talk too loud, and like to listen to fast loud music.
i am adept and being a partner in crime.
i suck at being emotionally vulnerable with my friends.
i often don't care what outsiders think of me.
i am my own worst critic.
i cam be extremely patient so long as i get my own way in the end.
i have low tolerance for stupid people and thus i don't delegate well.
i have horrible sleep habits.
i'll do whatever i can to help a friend, however new.
i am easily disappointed by friends because i expect the same in return.
i don't like to waste energy holding grudges... so i tend to just walk away.
i am emotionally stubborn and judgmental yet physically i am adaptable.
i am rarely early or on time.
i am the victim of a doppleganger.. so blame her for whatever has pissed you off.
i have a great appreciation for Schadenfreude.
i've learned to listen, because i know sometimes opportunity knocks very softly.
i'm nice to you because you let me be.

1 Comments:

Blogger Boz said...

I knew that, yeah, I knew that.

5/26/2004 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home