5/17/2004

and you know what they said?

well maybe some of it was true....
always in his best form, the enigma that is boz has decided to pay homage to me yet again. so much love, so much distance between us that prevents me from successfully smothering him with a pillow in his sleep. heh.
so tonight after work i will meet up with another moblogger for the first time so she can see first-hand what all the 'dvl hype' is about... indeed she's in for a real treat, as all the hype is just that -- hype. feh!

3 Comments:

Blogger Boz said...

Rule #21 of Enigma Bylaws
All lies contain some truth.

5/18/2004 6:26 AM  
Blogger Boz said...

My first comment didn't show up, and I'm holding you personally responsible.

5/18/2004 11:07 AM  
Blogger Boz said...

Ok, so it did, big deal, I've been sick lately and can't be held accountable for my actions.

5/18/2004 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home