5/30/2004

all sales are final... no refunds, returns or exchanges permitted...

last year i badly sprained my anterior cruciate ligament in my left knee when i landed oddly in a kids moon bounce thing at a younger cousin's bday party... and by landed oddly i mean that my thigh bone went to the outside at my kneecap and my shinbone went to the inside.... *pop* and i buckled.... in between the limping, grimacing and muffled expletives, i remembered that the kid i pushed past to get into the moon bounce had exclaimed "a mom is getting in here?!" (hindsight, i hate you) after lots of ice, heat, and a number of pain-killer/steroid cocktails shot into my knee, over the year i have managed to successfully side-step having an MRI to see just how badly (or not) i damaged my knee (and the MRI is about the only thing i have been able to physically side-step as i am somewhat limited to my range of motion and speed in pivoting on my knee)... today those same cousins are another year older and having another party... my knee aches just thinking about it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Boz said...

Go ahead, do it, you know you want to.

5/30/2004 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home